Affinia focuses on late-model vehicles
A number of new Raybestos brand master cylinders, designed for late-model vehicles, are being released this month.
The master cylinders are designed for the following Ford Motor Co. and import models:
* 2011 Ford Crown Victoria, Lincoln Town Car and Mercury Grand Marquis (MC390693 and MC390702);
* 2011 Mazda 3 iSport (MC391049);
* 2011 Mercedes SLK300 (MC390766);
* 2011 Nissan Armada and Nissan Titan (MC391072);
* 2011 Nissan Xterra (MC391099); and
* 2011 Toyota Yaris (MC391005 and MC391006).
There are 7,811 new master cylinder applications in the Raybestos line. They cover more than 96 million 1999-2005 model-year vehicles.
Raybestos is produced and marketed by the Affinia Global Brake & Chassis division of Affinia Group Inc. As part of Affinia's commitment to expanding late model coverage, 4,314 new and carried up applications recently were added for 2010 and 2011 models.
For more information on Raybestos brand new master cylinders, visit www.raybestos.com.