Chilton releases 2010 Import Service Manuals
Chilton, part of Cengage Learning and a provider of reference sources for automotive professionals and do-it-yourselfers (DIYers), announced the release of the Chilton Import Service Manuals, 2010 Edition. The new series of import service manuals include both Asian and European vehicle models, a total of six volumes in all.
“The content within the Chilton Import Service Manuals is brand new to this 2010 edition, keeping technicians up-to-date with all current procedures on import vehicle models,” says David Koontz, publisher, Chilton. “The new import manuals provide comprehensive, technically detailed content including detailed illustrations, diagnostics and specifications charts arranged alphabetically by model group for quick, easy access.”
The Chilton Import Service Manuals feature a compilation of the most current automotive repair information available coupled with updated graphics and expanded procedures to assist users with daily repairs. The manuals allow users to accurately and efficiently diagnose and repair late-model cars and trucks. They cover 2008 and 2009 models, in addition to available 2010 models. The Chilton Import Service Manuals, 2010 Edition consist of the following volumes:
* Chilton Asian Service Manual, 2010 Edition, Volume 1 – Acura and Honda (ISBN: 978-1-111-03764-2)
* Chilton Asian Service Manual, 2010 Edition, Volume 2 – Hyundai, Kia and Lexus (ISBN: 978-1-111-03765-9)
* Chilton Asian Service Manual, 2010 Edition, Volume 3 – Infiniti and Nissan (ISBN: 978-1-111-03766-6)
* Chilton Asian Service Manual, 2010 Edition, Volume 4 – Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru and Suzuki (ISBN: 978-1-111-03767-3)
* Chilton Asian Service Manual, 2010 Edition, Volume 5 – Scion and Toyota (ISBN: 978-1-111-03768-0)
* Chilton European Service Manual, 2010 Edition – Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Saab, Volkswagen and Volvo (ISBN: 978-1-111-03769-7)
For more information visit www.chilton.cengage.com.