Pirelli wins two class victories at Starcross of Mantua
Also on the MX1 podium were Tanel Leok and Anthony Boissiere, the latter a new addition to the Yamaha Gariboldi MX1 team, with fourth place going to Kevin Strijbos who had a technical problem in the second race who lost seven places from second to ninth place and any opportunity to be on the podium. Strijbos found some success in the final race MX1 when he battled hard with Philippaerts.
MX2 podium was completed by KTM Silver Actions' Antonio Butron in second place and Boissiere's MX2 teammate Harri Kullas in third. Upon the impervious sands of the Mantua Starcross 2010, those bearing Pirelli Scorpion tires were able to rely on the fantastic performances of grip and line-holding of the MX MidSoft 32 front and MX Soft 410 rear, developed and implemented specifically for this soft and wet terrain for the most optimal results.
Final Race Standings - MX1:
1. David Philippaerts, Yamaha - Monster Energy Yamaha MX1
2. Tanel Leok, TM - TM Racing
3. Anthony Boissiere, Yamaha - Team Yamaha Gariboldi MX1
Final Race Standings - MX2:
1. Gautier Paulin, Yamaha - Monster Energy Yamaha MX2
2. Antonio Butron, KTM - KTM Silver Action Team
3. Harri Kullas, Yamaha - Team Yamaha Gariboldi MX2