Kumho Tire U.S.A. makes organizational changes
J.Y. Yoon has been named general manager and chief operating officer for Kumho Tire U.S.A.
He will manage the company's operations and marketing departments and work closely with the sales and financial departments to help the company develop new markets, increase market share and maintain a competitive position in the industry, the company says.
Yoon joined Kumho in 1977 and has held a variety of managerial positions within the company. Most recently, he was general manager of the overseas marketing division/North America team for Kumho Tire Co. Inc.
Kumho Tire U.S.A. also has restructured its sales organization to better serve its customers and streamline communications.
"We have experienced tremendous growth during the past three years," said David Hudrlik, senior vice president of sales. "To help us keep up with this growth, we've made some changes that will enable us to continue to improve and expand our dealer services and programs."
The changes, which went into effect December 1, include:
* John Rozko, formerly western division sales manager, is now regional vice president of sales.
* Roy Rowe, formerly regional sales manager, is now regional vice president of sales.
* Bryan Marshall, formerly central division sales manager, is now director of sales for corporate accounts.
* Jeff Korsvik, formerly regional sales manager, is now manager of dealer communication.
* Aaron Smith, formerly technical service representative, is now sales training coordinator.
In addition to these changes, Rick Brennan, who was formerly high performance brand manager for Kumho, has been named brand manager.