American Tire Distributors introduces new programs
American Tire Distributors has expanded its national account support programs to include more dealers and new vendors.
The support programs are included in ATD's updated Program Benefit Guide, which outlines value-added enhancements offered by ATD to independent tire dealers. Benefits include:
* exclusive programs for AutoEdge dealers.
* programs for dealers who make purchase commitments for Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal, Bridgestone, Firestone, Dunlop and Kumho brand tires.
* three new programs in support of ATD's private and associate tire brands, including Regul, Winston and Gillette.
* HeafNet Rewards, a program designed to reward dealers who order product over the Internet.
* Xpress Performance, a way for dealers to shop for high performance tires, wheels and suspension products.
"We spent a lot of time with our dealers asking them what kind of support they need from us," says Phil Marrett, senior vice president of sales and marketing.
"With that feedback, we built our new programs around offering flexible benefits, individualized marketing support, and assisting dealers in controlling their costs on the items they need to run a tire dealership."
As part of its national account support programs, ATD teams with key non-tire vendors to provide convenience and group purchase discounts to its dealer network. New additions for 2003 include: Staples Office Supplies, G&K Uniforms and www.companyclothes.com, a Web site where dealers can order brand logo merchandise.
"As a full-service distributor, our challenge is to continually upgrade our program offering to meet the changing needs of today’s tire dealers," says Marrett.