Cooper dealers to distribute free OSU 'Perfect Season' posters
Cooper tire dealers in Ohio will be distributing free posters commemorating the Ohio State Buckeyes' perfect football season.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. entered into the promotional agreement with the Ohio News Network (ONN), The Ohio State University, and the Big Ten Conference to "support a team that has gone above and beyond the call of duty, exemplifying the values of the Ohio-based Cooper Tire and Rubber Co.," according to Patricia Brown, vice president of advertising and communications.
"Throughout the season, OSU never gave up, never stopped trying to improve," she said. "Our highly motivated team and dealers operate in a similar way every day. The posters are Cooper's way of celebrating this achievement, and to thank Cooper customers for their loyalty."
The 19x25-inch "Perfect Season" posters feature the game scores in scarlet and gray, as well as the Ohio State and national championship logos.
Cooper Tire is the official tire of the Big Ten Conference. Former Buckeye and current ESPN commentator Kirk Herbstreit serves as a Cooper Tire spokesperson.
Posters will be available while supplies last at these dealerships:
* Cincinnati, Columbus, Lancaster, Wilmington, Hillsboro, Newark (Sumerel Tire)
* Zanesville (Central Ohio Bandag, Sumerel Tire)
* Bowling Green (Speck Sales)
* Oregon (Tri-county Tire)
* Bellevue (M&M Sunoco and Billings Sales & Service)
* Napoleon (Howard's Friendly Service)
* Liberty Center (Dave's Auto Service)
* Custar (Deshler Farmer's Elevator)
* Archibold (Short Auto Care)
* Swanton (Performance Plus Tire)
* Marion (JTW Automotive Service)
* Bellefontaine (Levan Service)
* Eaton (Greensfork Alignment)
* Springfield (Clayton Tire)
* Marysville (Clayton Tire)
* Findlay (Ottawa Tire)
* Lima (Easter Tire)
* Marion (Family Tire)
* Dayton (Tire Express)
* Xenia (Fairborn Tire)
* Piqua (Action Tire)
* Sidney (Action Tire)
* Chillicothe (Davis Tire)
* Waverly (Davis Tire)
* McConnellsville (Newlon Tire)
* Middletown (Phil's Auto & Tire)