Federal Mogul releases 2003 training schedule
Federal Mogul Corp. is offering workshops at its Technical Education Center in St. Louis, Mo., that combine classroom education with hands-on instruction in training bays, complete machine shop and diagnostic labs.
All courses are taught by ASE Master Certified instructors utilizing multi-media classroons and extensive research libraries, says the company.
* steering, suspension and driveline;
* brake diagnostics and introduction to ABS;
* advanced ABS;
* automotive electronics;
* fuel and ignition systems diagnostics;
* cylinder head reconditioning (basic and advanced);
* lower block reconditioning and sealing; and
* high performance engine service and sealing.
Workshops run from two to four days and cost from $395 to $595. "Companion" workshops are available that combine classes to "maximize the educational value during a one-week period while controlling your travel costs," says the company.
For more information, visit Web site www.federal-mogul.com/training or call (888) 771-6005.