Kumho showcases new products for 2003
Kumho Tire U.S.A. Inc. will be introducing new products and adding sizes to its tire lines throughout 2003.
* tuner size expansions for its ECSTA Supra 712 line -- 215/35ZR18 (available this month), 215/35ZR19 and 225/35ZR19 (available mid-year);
* new sizes for its ECSTA HP4 716 -- 215/60HR15 (available now), and 225/60HR15, 205/60HR16, 205/65HR16, 215/55HR16 and 215/65HR16 (available in the first quarter);
* new sizes for its Touring A/S 795 -- 215/60R16 and 225/60HR16 (both now available);
* new OE sizes for KIAs -- P225/75R16 798, P245/75R16 798 and 175/65R14 KH14;
* ECSTA STX size expansion -- 305/40VR22 and 305/30VR26;
* a new size P225/70R14 for the Road Venture S/T KL11 line (available in the second quarter);
* new sizes for the Road Venture H/T 824 -- LT195/75R14, LT215/85R16 LRE and LT225/75R16 LRE (all to be available mid-year);
* new sizes for the Road Venture A/T 825 line -- P265/70R17 and P275/60R17 (available mid-year);
* the Road Venture A/T KL41 (with an all-terrain design) will be available in LT and flotation sizes. It has wide circumferential grooves, jointless edge layers, and a cut/chip resistant tread compound. (It replaces the 825 in LT and flotation sizes only, the company notes, and will be manufactured in sizes LT215/85R16 115/112 Q, LT235/85R16 120/116 Q, LT225/75R16 110/107 Q, LT245/75R16 120/116 Q, LT265/75R16 119/116 Q, LT285/75R16 122/119 Q, LT215/75R15 100/97 S, LT235/75R15 104/101 S; 30x9.50R15LT 104 S and 31x10.50R15LT 109 S);
* a mid-year size expansion for the company's Road Venture M/T 834 -- LT265/75R16 LRC and LT285/75R16 LRD (available mid-year);
* ECSTA MX XRP run-flat Corvette sizes 245/45ZR17 and 275/40ZR18 will be available mid-year (see previous www.mtdealer.com item).