2015 SEMA Show, Day 2: Hunter Stages a Revolution Update
Attendees to the Hunter Engineering Co. booth at the 2015 Global Tire Expo might do a double-take when they see the Revolution tire changer on display.
Hunter has enhanced the tire changer, which takes up less space and is easier to use.
* It's footprint has been reduced by 25%.
* An updated console is now integrated into the unit for improved ergonomics and increased adaptor storage.
* A new flange plate comes standard "and eases servicing of plastic clad and reverse wheels where maximum protection is needed," according to the company. The new flange plate features a wider, stronger clamping range and makes adjustments faster using quick-change pins.
* A camera kit to record every tire changing interaction and verify correct operation and training is standard.
* New 1.4 software features an advanced control function for more freedom when servicing extremely high-end assemblies and a new, adaptive bead-breaking system.
Updates also include a new thick bead kit accessory expands the capabilities of the Revolution to include tires H-rated and higher, as well as off-road tires. The new wide hook and reverse wheel adaptor enhances the unit’s capability for thick bead applications.
Hunter is located at Booth No. 41029 at the Global Tire Expo (GTE), which will run Nov. 3-6 at the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. GTE is part of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show.
For additional information, visit www.hunter.com, or check out this link: