Registration Opens for University of the Aftermarket Courses
The University of the Aftermarket has opened registration for 14 online, semester-long courses that begin on Jan. 11 and end May 8, 2016.
These online business courses enable industry professionals to learn new skills and earn continuing education units (CEUs) that can be applied toward their AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) designation. Students may earn 3.0 Continuing Education Units.
Tuition for each course is $600.
Students can register now through Jan. 4, 2016, for any of the following online courses:
* ACC 2415 – Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
* ADV 1100 – Principles of Advertising
* AM 2560 – Strategic Sales and Marketing
* AM 2640 – Dealership Variable Operations
* AM 2650 – Dealership Fixed Operations
* AM 3630 – Dealership Accounting
* AMM 2100 – Heavy Duty Parts and Service Marketing
* AMM 3500 – Aftermarket Supply Chain Management
* AMM 4120 – Current Issues in the Global Aftermarket
* MGT 2300 – Principles of Management
* MKT 2010 – Principles of Selling
* MKT 2080 – Principles of Marketing
* MKT 2200 – Sales Management
* MKT 3050 – Consumer Behavior
Class size is limited. Students are encouraged to register early to secure spots in the classes of their choice. For detailed course descriptions and to register for a course, please visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com or call (800) 551-2882.
The University of the Aftermarket is an operating unit of Northwood University. An educational alliance among the Auto Care Association, the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association, it provides business, management and leadership education to professionals in the motor vehicle aftermarket through on-line, custom, conference and partnership educational opportunities.