OTC Adds Line of Hydraulic Flow Meters
OTC, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, has introduced a line of hydraulic flow meters, flow blocks and kits featuring increased flow capacity and more accurate measurements for technicians.
OTC says updated equipment is designed to handle more testing needs and eliminate spillage in over-pressure situations for applications such as industrial, construction and agricultural machinery. OTC backs each flow meter with a five-year warranty from date of purchase.
* available digital and remote measurement capabilities;
* increased capacities allow for more accurate measurement; and
* inner burst discs eliminate hydraulic fluid spills.
The company says a new set of flow meters, P/N 4277 with 50 gallons per minute (gpm) and P/N 4278 with a 100 gpm capacity, can accommodate bi-directional flow. In addition, the 4278 can measure flow in both directions and pressure on the high pressure side. An electronic, fluid-filled gauge dampens vibration and measures flow to within 1% of indicated value on 4278 and a mechanical gauge measures within 4 percent of full scale on the 4277. An inner pass system on each meter eliminates hydraulic fluid spills in overpressure conditions with integrated, internal burst discs.
In conjunction with the 4292 digital readout, two new flow blocks, the 4290 16 gpm and the 4291 100 gpm, allow remote testing of hydraulic flow.
Two kits are available:
* 4285 Hydraulic Flow Kit, includes 4291 100 gpm flow block with loading valve, 4292 digital readout and 573295 long cable and hose set for flow, temperature and pressure.
* 4294 Deluxe Hydraulic Flow Kit, includes a case, 4290 16 gpm flow block, 4291 100 gpm flow block with loading valve, 4292 digital readout, 573296 short cable for flow and temperature, 573295 long cable and hose for flow, temperature and pressure.
Hydraulic flow meters, flow blocks, readouts, cables, hoses and kits are available through OTC’s traditional distribution methods. For more information, visit www.OTCTools.com.