Bridgestone Adds Firestone-branded Tracks
Firestone Farm Tires, a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations LLC (BATO), has added Firestone-branded agricultural rubber tracks to its product portfolio.
The company says the introduction of tracks solidifies its commitment to the North American farmer, and the expanded portfolio of products reinforces its position as a leader in the agricultural tire solutions market.
“We listened closely to our customers and expanded on product portfolio based on their feedback,” says Tony Orlando, president of the Firestone Farm Tires division. “With Firestone, compaction management options are no longer limited to tires. We continue to offer farmers trusted, quality products proven to withstand the demands of today’s farming environment.”
New Firestone tracks for high-horsepower tracked tractors deliver performance and durability. Notable features of Firestone agricultural rubber tracks include:
* Vulcanized lugs: Guide lugs and the carcass of the tracks are vulcanized as one piece with a seamless molded radius which ensures the guide lugs remain steadfast to the rubber track. Lugs are made of wear-resistant rubber compound for added durability.
* High-performance steel cables: Tough and flexible, the tracks feature steel cables that are designed to meet modern high-horsepower farm equipment, offering a precise balance of tensile strength and flexibility for exceptional durability.
* Cut-resistant rubber compounds: Tread bars and the main carcass are vulcanized as one piece with a seamless molded radius which enables the tread bars to remain steadfast to the rubber track. The rubber compound was developed to provide added wear resistance.
* Pro Edge: The sidewall protection technology used in Firestone agricultural rubber tracks provides extra protection for the main carcass and additional stiffness.
Firestone tracks are available in three design options.
1. Traction Class 4 provides excellent ride comfort and high traction with more ground contact points.
2. Traction Class 5 provides excellent ride comfort and high traction with more ground contact area.
3. Traction Class 6 provides better mud release and is suitable for softer soil conditions.
Firestone agricultural tracks come with a warranty program of four years or 4,000 hours.
Distribution of Firestone agricultural tracks in North America will be handled by seven distributors that will distribute tracks to qualified servicing dealers including Firestone Ag Certified Direct Certified Associate Dealers.
To learn more about Firestone agricultural rubber tracks, visit www.firestoneag.com.