AAPEX app provides access now
The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) mobile app provides instant access to everything before, during and after the event, which is slated for Nov. 3 through Nov. 5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nev.
AAPEXedu sessions start one day earlier on Nov. 2.
The free AAPEX App, sponsored by ZF Services, features:
- Exhibitors, searchable by company, product category and brand. New this year, all products on display at AAPEX will be listed in categories that align with industry standards, making it easier for attendees to find exhibitors and products.
- An interactive floorplan featuring company descriptions and booth locations, and a “Locate Me” feature for easy navigation on the show floor.
- A schedule with AAPEXedu sessions and descriptions.
- A planner to set up a personalized itinerary.
- New Products with all entries in the AAPEX New Product Showcase.
- A custom “My Notes” section for jotting down important information.
- Buzz and social media links, Twitter and Facebook, for the most up-to-date AAPEX discussions.
- A “Walking Map” to help identify exhibitors on the show floor.
The AAPEX 2015 Mobile App can be downloaded from the AAPEX website, or from the
AAPEX 2015 is expected to feature more than 2,400 exhibitors, 5,000 booths, 50-plus AAPEXedu sessions and 39,000 targeted buyers. Approximately 130,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from nearly 140 countries are expected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX.
AAPEX represents the $477 billion global aftermarket auto parts industry, and is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). For more information, visit www.aapexshow.com or e-mail: email@example.com.