Warranty gives Continental customers certainty
The purchase of Continental tires now provides an extra measure of confidence with the support of the new Total Confidence Plan, a comprehensive package of all available warranties and services from Continental Tire the Americas LLC that is designed for what you do.
The Total Confidence Plan includes:
- Road Hazard1 – unique in the industry because it applies to all Continental passenger and light truck tires that are purchased as replacement, and provides a comparable replacement tire within the first 12 months2.
- Limited Warranty1 – allows for free replacement within the first 12 months2.
- Customer Satisfaction Trial1 – replacement tires bearing the Continental name and D.O.T. serial numbers are covered up to 60 days (30 days for winter and select marketing lines).
- Tread Wearout Coverage1 – coverage on select replacement products up to 90,000 miles.
- Flat Tire Roadside Assistance1 – three (3) year complimentary flat change or towing up to 150 miles at no charge. Tires must be registered online at www.totalconfidence-plan.com.
1 Restriction and Limitations Apply. See complete Total Confidence Plan for complete coverage details.
2 Coverage is within the first 12 months from the date of purchase or the first 2/32nds treadwear, whichever comes first.
Visit www.continentaltire.com for safety and maintenance information and up-to-date changes, including a Customer Care FAQ tab with downloadable brochures. Please also visit the Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) website at www.rma.org for additional safety and maintenance information.