Tire & Retread Expo in New Orleans is 70% full
The North American Tire & Retread Expo, set for April 15-17, 2015, in New Orleans, La., is more than 70% reserved with top industry leaders.
Companies who have reserved a spot at the expo include Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., Nokian Tyres Plc., Marangoni Tread North American, Triangle Tire USA, Vipal Rubber Corp., H.B. Plus Bandamatic, Rema Tip Top North America Inc., Sailun Tire Co. Ltd., Husky Tire Corp., Ironhead Retread Technologies, Elgi Rubber Company LLC., B & J Rocket America, and many more.
Now the North American Tire & Retread Expo is a show where we can talk tires and only tires. The event features an exposition show floor, training sessions on tire and retread equipment from Tech International and others, plus educational seminars from top leaders in the tire and retread industry.
Seminar presenters include:
- David Shaw from Tire Industry Research, "China's tire industry and its place in the world of tires,"
- Ben Moore of Net Driven, the leading provider of websites and internet marketing solutions for the automotive industry, "Understanding Your Digital Footprint,"
- Phil Nigh, global product manager at Tech International, "Tire Repair Evolution: Changing Tire Repair Construction & Placement,"
- David Stevens, managing director at Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau (TRIB),
- Manny Cicero, former president of Alliance Tires Americas Inc., “OTR Tires,” and
- Joe Casebere, vice president of tire repair materials, Rema Tip Top North America Inc. “Tire Repair Materials."
The expo also will include the Miss Retread Truck Tire Contest with prizes of $5,000 for the company that produces the most beautiful retreaded truck tire, and $2,500 and $1,000 prizes for second and third place.
Winners will be announced at 3 p.m. on April 16, 2015, on the show floor. David Stevens from TRIB, Frederico Schmidt, commercial manager at Vipal and Ron Mohler, sales and product coordinator at Elgi Rubber will serve as the judges.
To reserve a booth or sign up free as a visitor, visit www.usatireexpo.com.