Register for NCTDA's tire and auto expo
It’s time to register for the Tire & Automotive Expo and Trade Show sponsored by the North Carolina Tire Dealers Association (NCTDA). The event is set for March 20-21, 2015, in Charlotte, N.C., at the Westin Charlotte and NASCAR Hall of Fame.
The Expo features NASCAR Hall of Fame entry for attendees. The schedule also includes:
Friday, March 20:
* awards banquet and reception;
* Hall of Fame induction, dealer of the year honoree, scholarship awards; and
* John Baratta, Bridgestone Americas’ vice president of consumer tire and president replacement tire sales U.S. and Canada, speaking on “Where is our industry headed?”
Saturday, March 21:
* two business development seminars led by Dr. James Lea and Billy Cox; and
* trade show from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The event also includes show only deals, tool giveaways, vendor drawings and raffle for a new Coats Vero V-200 super premium wheel balancer.
The NCTDA's Tire & Automotive Expo and Trade Show is free. To register, call 877-784-0111 or visit www.nctda.com.