TIA announces new directors
The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has 10 new directors who will serve three-year terms.
* Ken Brown of Alan Brown Tire Center in Newport, Ore.
* Brett Matschke of Richlonn’s Tire & Service Centers in Greendale, Wis.
* Ron Martin of Martin Tire in El Paso, Texas.
* Dan Clark of Tire Warehouse in Lake Orion, Mich.
* Chip Huber of Q Fix Truck Service in Louisville, Ky.
* Jim Short of Radial Tire & Bandag in Jasper, Ala.
* Bruce Street of Hibdon Tire in Oklahoma City, Okla.
* Ed Chrisman of Silver Creek Tire LLC in Reno, Nev.
* Bob Ross of Hercules Tire of Canada Inc. in Mississauga, Ontario.
* Bob Hendry of 31 Inc. in Newcomerstown, Ohio.
Additional board members include Tom Wright of Wright Tire Service in Anoka, Minn.. He has been placed into the two-year vacancy that was created by the election of Mike Berra Jr. to the position of TIA secretary.
Freda Pratt-Boyer of Potosi, Mo.-based Purcell Tire & Rubber Co. was placed into the one-year vacancy that was created by the election of Tom Formanek to the position of TIA treasurer.
The new Board will take office on Nov. 3 during TIA’s Annual Meeting at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"Also, after the TIA Executives Meeting, which will also occur on Nov. 3, Gordon Gough of the Ohio Council of Retail Merchants will take his position as a nonvoting member of TIA's board," say TIA officials.