Kenda and TORC partner for 2015 Series
Kenda USA has entered into a marketing partnership with TORC: The Off-Road Championship Presented by Amsoil as part of efforts to raise awareness of the Kenda brand. Kenda will supply tires in TORC’s 2015 Series.
“Kenda is honored to be part of such a storied racing tradition and feel we have found a great partner in TORC to help us bring the Kenda brand into many more households,” says Liza Hegemier, Kenda automotive marketing manager.
“We are looking forward to all the great venues where Kenda will have the opportunity to showcase its products in one of the most brutal racing environments a tire can be subject to. What better way to show the public what we are made of.”
Any and all racing series rely primarily on the strength of the rubber to get the vehicles around the track and TORC is no different. Series President BJ Birtwell believes to succeed in TORC, the highest-quality products must be present and Kenda Tires fits that bill superbly.
"The fact that the very tires competing in our series can be bought on the shelves by customers at your local tire retailer is a testament to the durability of tires like Kenda that will endure and perform in all types of situations for customers on the street and dirt,” says Birtwell.
The 2015 TORC: The Off-Road Championship Presented by Amsoil season schedule is:
* April 24-25: Dallas (Texas Motor Speedway);
* May 16-17: St Louis (Gateway Motorsports Park);
* June 18-19: Chicago (Chicagoland Speedway);
* June 27-28: Crandon, Wis. (Crandon International Off Road Raceway);
* July 10-11: Charlotte, N.C. (Charlotte Motor Speedway);
* Aug 4-5: Sturgis, S.D. (Buffalo Chip PowerSports Complex);
* Aug 15-16: Bark River, Mich. (Bark River International Raceway); and
* Sept 5-6: Crandon, Wis. (Crandon International Off Road Raceway).
American Kenda Rubber Industrial Co. Ltd., which does business as Kenda USA, is headquartered in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. For more information on Kenda and its products, visit www.kendatire.com.