There Are 11 Candidates for the TIA Board
Tire Industry Association (TIA) members will elect four of the 11 candidates to serve terms on the TIA board. Voting ends on Sept. 1, 2019.
Each board member serves a three-year term. Here’s a look at the candidates:
- Russell Devens, McCarthy Tire Service Co Inc., Wilkes-Barre, Pa.;
- Alan Greenwald, Pine Brook Tire Co., Pine Brooke, N.J.;
- Debra Hamlin, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations LLC, Nashville, Tenn.;
- Marcus Jackson, International Tire Repair Solutions, Montreal, Canada;
- Doug Kershaw, BKT USA Inc., Fairlawn, Ohio;
- Lance Meyer, Myers Tire Supply Co., Akron, Ohio;
- Jim Pangle, Fountain Tire Ltd., South Lethbridge, Canada;
- Dwayne Ray, National Tire Distributors Inc., Alberta, Canada;
- Dean Schwartz, Lloyd’s Tire Service Inc. dba Lloyd’s Tire & Auto Care, Santa Cruz, Calif.;
- T.J. Trum, Pomp’s Tire Service Inc., Kansas City, Kan.; and
- Michael Welch, Tirescanner.com Inc., Miami, Fla.
Voting is open to all TIA members in good standing. Online voting begins July 15, 2019. Election materials will be mailed to the primary contacts of all eligible TIA member companies.
New board members will be announced in mid-September, and they’ll take office Nov. 4, 2019, during the TIA annual meeting at the Global Tire Expo in Las Vegas, Nev.
For more information, visit www.tireindustry.org.