TIA Picks a New Hotel for 2019 SEMA Show
It's apparently never too early to plan for the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show and Global Tire Expo, because the Tire Industry Association (TIA) is already gearing up for a new venue for events in November 2019.
TIA is moving its pre-show events on Nov. 4, 2019, to Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Hotel registration is available online.
The 2019 SEMA Show will be held Nov. 5-9, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
TIA's pre-show events are designed to welcome and connect attendees before the SEMA Show. Here's the schedule of events for Monday, Nov. 4:
- Noon - 12:30 p.m.: annual membership meeting (TIA members are encouraged to attend)
- 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.: cocktail hour (complimentary tickets)
- 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.: Tire Industry Honors Awards Ceremony (complimentary tickets)
- 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.: TIA welcome reception (tickets are $65 per person)
Daily hotel room rates for the event are:
- Thursday, Oct. 31: $173
- Friday, Nov. 1 and Saturday, Nov. 2: $261
- Sunday, Nov. 3 and Monday, Nov. 4: $174
- Tuesday, Nov. 5, Wednesday, Nov. 6 and Thursday, Nov. 7: $270
- Friday, Nov. 8 and Saturday, Nov. 9: $261
Hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace will be located in the Forum Tower. The daily resort fee is $39 and includes in-room internet access for two devices, free local calls, and daily fitness center admission for two. The resort fee is included in the nightly rate. A self-serve check-in kiosk is also available for guests.
Click here to reserve a room at Caesars with TIA’s room block rate.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact LaKisha Pindell for more information.
For more information on TIA, visit www.tireindustry.org.