ASA Will Preview TireMaster Software Update at 2019 Conference
ASA Automotive Systems Inc. will host its 21st software user conference April 7-10, 2019, in Schaumburg, Ill.
The conference, under the theme "Converge 2019", will provide customers and ASA partners an opportunity to connect, while also learning about updates to the company's business and TireMaster products.
ASA will talk about its investments into building products, and also show off the latest software TireMaster GTX for larger operations. There will be discussions of new digital marketing solutions, plus a preview of the next version of software TireMaster 9.3, which will include enhancements requested by users.
“The rapid pace of technology innovations at ASA has been dramatic,” says Marc Belanski, president of ASA Automotive Systems. “We have worked hard to build the industry’s leading ‘all-in-one’ business solution for independent tire and auto service dealers. We will continue our leadership role thanks, in large part, to the interest and involvement of our dedicated users. We are thrilled to facilitate an opportunity for the TireMaster user community to gather once again and we are looking forward to another successful event.”
Other key components of the conference will include:
- enterprise and TireMaster next-generation products and product roadmap presentations;
- introduction of new key partners that extend the power of ASA products;
- sessions on data and reporting tools for business intelligence;
- new digital tools to increase local search rankings and website traffic for tire and auto service dealerships;
- hands-on training sessions; and
- networking time with other software users, the ASA leadership team and partners to discuss opportunities and best practices.
“Since we started the User Conference over a decade ago, the event has evolved to meet the challenging needs of tire and auto services industry, but its purpose has never wavered — to empower single and multi-site dealers with most actionable strategies to streamline operations, increase efficiency and revenue,” says Dave Vogel, executive vice president of ASA. “This year’s agenda hits on numerous topics and technology innovations that our customers will find valuable. The ASA leadership team has spent a lot of time talking with our customers about what matters to them most, and the User Conference agenda reflects this.”
For more information, visit www.asaauto.com.