Hankook debuts Ventus V12 evo K110 UHP tire
Hankook Tire America Corp.'s Ventus V12 evo K110 ultra-high performance tire delivers comfort during high speed driving, the company says.
The Ventus V12 evo K110 utilizes the latest technology to maximize steering response and improve high-speed stability while the tire’s water drainage system ensures safety on wet surfaces.
The K110 is a Z-rated street tire with the company's Ventus ultra-high performance tread compound, and comes in 25/30/35/40/45/50 series. The directional tread of the tire gives a sophisticated look and improves traction while preventing hydroplaning, says Hankook. Other benefits include:
* A solid center tracking rib that enhances braking performance and ensures optimal road contact pressure and controlled steering response at high speeds.
* A 3D effect on the block edge to evenly distribute road surface contact for optimal handling and braking.
* An HPSR (High Tg Polymer & Specific Resin) compound that ensures optimum traction and braking on wet roads.
* A high-density nylon reinforcement belt that allows even distribution of ground contact pressure during cornering.
* Y-shape channels, linear grooves and MTR (Multiple Tread Radius) to effectively sweep water away from the tire.
For more information, see the company's Web site at www.hankooktireusa.