TIA reveals board of director candidates
Twelve candidates for the Tire Industry Association's board of directors election have been named. Ten will be placed on the board via open elections.
* Gary Albright, Becker Tire & Treading Inc. (Great Bend, Kan.);
* Michael Baggett, Yokohama Tire Corp. (Santa Rosa, Fla.);
* Mike Berra Jr., Community Tire Retreading (St. Louis, Mo.);
* George Birsic III, Lakewood Firestone (Lakewood, Ohio);
* Larry Brandt, MSB Tires LLC (Port St. Lucie, Fla.);
* Ernie Caramanico, Amityville Firestone (Amityville, N.Y.);
* Mike Coulter, Petoskey Plastics Inc. (Petoskey, Mich.);
* Randall Groh, U.S. Oil Co. (Combined Locks, Wis.);
* Bob Katz, Nu-Tread Tire Co. Inc. (East Boston, Mass.);
* Guy Mozzicato, Meridian Operations LLC (Plainfield, Conn.);
* James Raben, Raben Tire Co. (Evansville, Ind.);
* Bob Ross, Hercules Tire Co. of Canada (Ontario, Canada).
TIA members will receive ballots in the mail before the end of July. Ballots are due Sept. 1.
A copy of the ballot can be found at TIA's Web site, www.tireindustry.org.
Directors will serve three-year terms.