Hercules honors 5 longtime tire dealers
Hercules Tire & Rubber Co. recently celebrated decades-long relationships with five customers during the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas. The companies were honored at the company's HD Division dealer meeting.
"Being in business together for such great lengths of time really says something special about these customers and about Hercules,” said Jedd Emans, vice president of sales.
The following longtime dealers were honored:
1. Bowen Tire Co. Inc., western Kentucky (40 years).
2. Walker Tire & Auto Service, Omaha, Neb. (35 years).
3. Walker Tire & Auto Service, Lincoln, Neb. (35 years).
4. Hercules Tire Sales Inc., Tulsa, Okla./Shamrock Tire & Auto Service, Wichita, Kan. (30 years).
5. Franken Tire Center, Las Vegas, N.M./A/B Tire Co., Albuquerque, N.M. (30 years).
“Hercules has been our number one supplier since starting the business,” said Gregg Sicka, vice president of Hercules Tire Sales and Shamrock Tire. “They’ve been an integral part of our success and our growth, and we look forward to continuing the partnership well into the future.”
Hercules Tire distributes the Hercules brand through more than 30 independent wholesalers across the United States, as well as through company-owned distribution. Thirteen of those wholesalers have been partners of Hercules for 30 years or more.