Bridgestone, six others honored by ATMC
The Automotive Training Managers Council (ATMC) has awarded its 2013 National Excellence in Training Award to the following industry firms:
- Bridgestone Retail Operations LLC, for its program Owning the Customer Experience;
- Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair (CCAR), for its program Safety and Pollution Prevention;
- NAPA Auto Parts, for its program LEAD;
- KPA, for its program DOT Hazardous Materials;
- National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (NATFC), for its program Clean Cities Learning Program Petroleum Reduction Technologies;
- NAPA AutoTech for its program Ford Power Stroke Diesel Summit; and
- Penske Truck Leasing for its program DE/ME Preventative Maintenance Certification.
Judged by a panel of ATMC training professionals, these programs were selected from among numerous submissions for their ability to meet training objectives in a highly effective and innovative manner.
The award winners will be honored at the annual ATMC Industry Week Reception during the AAPEX and SEMA Shows in Las Vegas, Nov. 6, 2013, 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., at the Sands Exposition Center, rooms 308-309. All with an interest in training are welcome.
The ATMC is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of training and professional development within the auto and truck service industry. For more information visit www.atmc.org.
For more information about ATMC see: