Yokohama releases mobile website
Yokohama Tire Corporation (YTC) has launched a mobile website that loads automatically on smartphones and is optimized for use on their smaller, touch-sensitive displays.
“The innovative design gives our customers streamlined access to what they are looking for from Yokohama,” says Theresa Palang, YTC manager, public relations and digital marketing.
According to Palang, features and functions of the mobile website help visitors:
* search for tires by selecting a driving style, year/make/model and tire attributes important to them;
* locate the nearest tire dealer with quick access to addresses, phone numbers and maps;
* view Yokohama motorsports coverage, including news, a race calendar and photo gallery;
* connect easily with Yokohama via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube; and
* call or email a customer service representative straight from the site.
Yokohama Tire Corp. is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. For more information on Yokohama’s extensive product line, visit www.yokohamatire.com.