Clemson tire conference calls for papers
Clemson University is accepting papers for the Clemson University Tire Industry Conference to be held April 23-25 at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort on Hilton Head Island, S.C.
The conference is for the domestic and international tire industry, including the suppliers, customers and allied industries designed to address developments throughout the fields of tire design, research, regulations and manufacturing in all areas, whether directly or indirectly involved in all parts of the tire industry.
The four sessions for the 2014 conference are:
* New Technology - Manufacturing, Design, Development
* Tire Industry Outlook - Regulatory, Legislative, Economic
* Materials - Traditional and Non-traditional
* Environmental - Efficiency and Sustainability
To present a paper, send the paper title, a short summary/abstract of 250-350 words, and the speaker’s profile/bio to email@example.com before October 31, 2013.
Each confirmed speaker will be given a 35-minute presentation slot during the conference. The registration fee is waived for each confirmed speaker; however, each speaker is responsible for his/her own travel and accommodation arrangements.
For more information, contact:
* Jim Burns, tire conference chairman, by phone at 864-423-1656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; or
* Nan Johnston, Clemson University, by phone at 1-800-258-1017 or email email@example.com.