Senior management changes at DENSO
Global automotive supplier DENSO Corp. approved senior management changes at its June 19 shareholders meeting and board of directors meeting which are effective immediately.
New directors appointed to the board are:
* Hiroyuki Wakabayashi, senior executive director (from executive director); and
* Satoshi Iwata, senior executive director (from executive director).
New executive directors are:
* Hideaki Matsuki (from Asia Project Department);
* Shinsuke Yamaguchi (from president of DENSO Manufacturing);
* Hiroaki Okuchi (from System Control Components Business Unit); and
* Jiro Ebihara (from Production Engineering Division).
Board of director and executive director retirements are:
* Koichi Fukaya (from chairman);
* Sojiro Tsuchiya (from executive vice president);
* Shigehiro Nishimura (from executive director); and
* Yoshihiro Saka (from executive director).
DENSO Corp., headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan, is a global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety.
In North America, DENSO employs more than 14,000 people at 28 companies and affiliates.
For more information, go to www.globaldenso.com.