Toyo plan will 'sustain global growth'
Toyo Tire & Rubber Co. Ltd. has unveiled its new long-term management plan, "Vision 15," which "will guide the Toyo group through fiscal year 2015," according to Toyo officials.
Through Vision 15, Toyo aims to:
* "sustain global growth by leveraging differentiation technologies with a focus on tire and anti-vibration rubber."
* "earn public confidence, with each employee fulfilling corporate social responsibility" duties.
* "invite individuals to give full play to their diverse skills."
More specifically, Toyo wants to reinforce its global supply and distribution systems "and establish technologies for differentiated products."
Toyo also has introduced its "Medium-Term Business Plan 2008," which includes three basic policies:
1. Management transparency
2. Technology-oriented management
3. Structural reform "to achieve global growth," say Toyo officials.
In addition, the plan calls for enhancement of "corporate value by accelerating global growth strategies," concentration of resources on core businesses, and other strategies.