Get your free Raybestos chassis training
Affinia Group Inc. says technicians can further enhance their installation and service skills with free e-learning training modules from Raybestos chassis parts available at www.RaybestosChassis.com.
The Raybestos Advanced Certified Education (ACE) program increases educational opportunities for technicians and service writers who sell Raybestos chassis product. The e-training module covers the ideal customer service engagement when assessing chassis repairs and addressing customer concerns.
The modules offer time- and money-saving benefits such as:
- identify and resolve undercar problems more effectively;
- make it easier to present and sell appropriate parts and service;
- learn key advantages of Professional Grade® products;
- reduce comebacks for work that doesn’t meet customer expectations; and
- increase loyalty with existing customers and grow business with new customers.
The module takes about 25 minutes to complete and is followed by a brief quiz to ensure the technician has mastered the concepts taught during the training.
The module begins by addressing appropriate customer interaction at the beginning of the repair cycle. They move through each step of the entire repair phase, which includes discovery, verification, inspection, recommendation, repair and finally the test drive and delivery of the completed work.
For more information call (800) 323-3022.