SEMA Show, Day Two: Federal displays several new tires
Federal Tire Corp. is displaying several new tires during this week's SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) Show in Las Vegas, Nev.,
including the Couragia S/U, an SUV tire that is available up to 26 inches in diameter.
Also new from Federal:
* the Couragia M/T off-road light truck tire, which ranges from 18 to 22 inches in size. "We've tried to make it more fashionable" than typical off-road LT tires, says Momo Tseng, Federal section manager;
* the Couragia H/T, a highway light truck tire. It isn't available yet, according to Tseng;
* the Couragia A/T light truck tire that will be available in mid-2007;
* the new 595 Evo racing tire, available in 15 inches through 20 inches and 30-series through 55-series.
* the Formoza FD2, which is based on Federal's Formoza FD1. It comes in 14- through 19-inch rim diameters and V, H, W and Y ratings.
Also new from Federal is the Himalya W595, an ultra-high performance winter tire available in size 215/45R17.