RMA plans material mixing symposium
The Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) and its General Products Group (GPG) will hold a management symposium on May 11 in Akron, Ohio.
Titled "Rubber Sourcing & Mixing: Improved Quality and Productivity Begins Upstream," the event is intended for industry executives and managers involved in decision making about material mixing needs.
The agenda includes presentations on the following:
* facility architecture.
* custom mix.
* the future of mixing capabilities.
* rubber mixing guidelines and best practices.
* lab instrumentation and testing.
* proper maintenance and safety practices of mixing equipment.
* training procedures of mixing line technicians.
The event is a continuation of GPG's efforts to promote material consistency as a means of improved process and quality.
Member registration is $250, and non-member is $500. Additional details can also be requested by contacting Dan Mustico at (202) 682-4866 or email@example.com.
Complete details on speakers and registration can be found at www.rma.org.