Pirelli passes tire tests in Germany
Summer tire testing conducted by German enthusiast publications and the ADAC, Germany's motoring organization, gave the Pirelli brand high marks for performance.
Here are some of the results.
* The specialist magazine ADAC Motorwelt attributed a "highly recommended" rating to P Zero Nero in size 225/45YR17 and to the Pirelli P6 in 185/60HR14.
* Auto, Motor und Sport praised the Pirelli Eufori@ Run Flat tire in 225/45WR17 (a size targeted for BMW) and the Pirelli P7 in 215/55WR16.
* Auto Zeitung rated the Pirelli P6 as "highly recommended" in size 185/60HR14.
* Gute Fahrt magazine tested the Pirelli P7 in size 205/55VR16, and rated it "very good." It won the magazine's test classification.
* The magazine Auto Bild Alles Allrad tested the Scorpion Zero in size 235/65VR17V. Pirelli won the test with its "very recommendable" rating.
* Auto Bild tested the Pirelli P6 in dimension 195/65HR15, and rated it "recommendable." Auto Bild Sportscars tested the PZero Nero in size 235/35YR19; this Pirelli UHP tire achieved
another positive result ("recommendable").