Global Tire Expo education sessions announced
The Tire Industry Association (TIA), announced the tentative educational sessions for the Global Tire Expo – Powered by TIA, which is a part of the 2012 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show, taking place Oct. 30-Nov. 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
TIA special events take place Monday, Oct. 29. To register for this year’s Tire Industry Associations pre-Global Tire Expo special events, visit either the TIA’s website, under Events/Global Tire Expo to register online or go to http://tinyurl.com/tialv2012 or download the paper registration at http://tinyurl.com/tiaeventpaper .
Scheduled educational sessions are as follows:
Tuesday, Oct. 30
- TPMS at 10 - TPMS Best Practices, A Town Hall Meeting with speakers31 Inc., ATEQ, Bartec, Continental, Dill, Pacific, Schrader, Tiremetrix, and, TRW.
- Truck Tires at 10 - CSA Report Card with speaker Kevin Rohlwing, vice president of Training, TIA.
- NEW - Truck Tires at 12 - Commercial Tire Forum: TIA has added the Commercial Tire Forum to the GTE schedule providing truck tire dealers, retreaders and suppliers the opportunity to meet with association officials.
- Tires at 2 - Successful Tire Dealers Share Their Secrets; speakers TBA.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- TPMS at 10 - TPMS Troubleshooting with speakers Sean MacKinnon, TIA’s director of Automotive Training Development, and Matt White, TIA’s director of Tire Service.
- Truck Tires at 10 - The Facts on Wide Singles, speaker TBA.
- Tires at 2 - Profits Seminar - How to keep you tire business from going flat in the next 10 years, with speaker: John Bishop, Automotive Training Institute.
Thursday, Nov. 1
- Tires at 2 - Making Customer Service Part of Your Brand with speaker Kevin Rohlwing.
For the latest Expo information and updates, visit the "Events" section of www.tireindustry.org.