Snap-on enhances Software Bundle 11.4
Snap-on Diagnostics says with the new factory tool capabilities added to its Software Bundle 11.4, technicians will be more efficient and productive in the service bay.
Software Bundle 11.4 offers access to 44,445 new systems for 1996-2011 model years, with the most extensive coverage outside the factory tool, including:
- Ford Cylinder Contribution Test (on PTEC Controller equipped vehicles);
- GM Dash and Rear Integration Module;
- Honda Electronic Power Steering;
- Nissan and Infiniti Instrument Cluster;
- Honda Integrated Motor Assist (Hybrids); and
- Newly added Smart Car Coverage with Optional European Software
To learn more about Software Bundle 11.4, visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com or talk to a Snap-on representative.