Free Webinar Focuses on Essential Employee Policies and Documents
The Tire Industry Association (TIA) and Federated Insurance are providing TIA members with a free webinar that focuses on the hidden dangers of outdated policies and insufficient documentation of actions employers take related to their employees.
The webinar, Employment Insights - Policies and Documentation, will be held at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016. It will be conducted by Enquiron as part of the Federated Employment Practices Network (FEPN).
The webinar will focus on the positive impact of having both current policies and consistent documentation within your organization, provide concrete examples, and walk through easily accessed Federated resources to help you with these issues.
The webinar will highlight:
- why and how to keep policies and handbooks updated;
- documentation of harassment and discrimination complaints and investigations;
- performance issue documentation;
- social media policies and trends;
- workplace bullying-and how it relates to existing policies; and
- politics in the workplace-refreshing your organization's policy
The presentation will be led by Robin Taylor Symons, co-managing partner of the Miami Gordon & Rees LLP office and a member of the Labor and Employment, Insurance, and Commercial Litigation Practice Groups.
TIA members may register online.
For more information about TIA, visit www.tireindustry.org.