Deadline to Vote for TIA Board is Sept. 1
Tire Industry Association (TIA) members are reminded that the deadline to vote for candidates for the 2020-2021 board of directors is Sept. 1. Ten candidates, including eight newcomers, are seeking four open positions.
Those elected will serve three-year terms.
Here are the candidates:
- Tim BeVier, national account business development manager, Technical Rubber Co., Johnstown, Ohio;
- Ernie Caramanico (incumbent), owner and president, Amityville Firestone, Amityville, N.Y.;
- Brad Feeney (incumbent), director of commercial programs, TBC Corp., Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.;
- Travis Glidden, regional sales manager, Stellar Industries Inc., Garner, Iowa;
- Lance Meyer, vice president of sales, general manager international, Myers Tire Supply, Akron, Ohio;
- David Shelton, director of industry relations, GITI Tire (USA) Ltd., Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.;
- Brandy Sielaff, director of human resources and safety, Commercial Tire, Meridian, Idaho;
- Leigh-Ann Stewart, director of health and safety, Kal Tire, Vernon, British Columbia, Canada;
- Jeff Wallick, director of training, K&M Tire, Chicago; and
- Scott Weeden, acting vice president of sales, Barnwell House of Tires, Central Islip, N.Y.
Voting is open only to current TIA members in good standing. Election materials have been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies; members also can vote on the Tire Industry Association’s website.