TIA Announces Board Candidates
Ten candidates, including two incumbents and eight newcomers, are vying for four open spots on the Tire Industry Association’s (TIA) board of directors. Those elected will serve three-year terms.
- Tim BeVier, national account business development manager, Tech Rubber Co.;
- Ernie Caramanico (incumbent), owner and president, Amityville Firestone;
- Brad Feeney (incumbent), director of commercial programs, TBC Corp.;
- Travis Glidden, regional sales manager, Stellar Industries Inc;
- Lance Meyer, vice president of sales, Myers Tire Supply;
- David Shelton, director of industry relations, GITI Tire (USA) Ltd.;
- Brandy Sielaff, director of human resources and safety, Commercial Tire Inc.;
- Leigh-Ann Stewart, director of health and safety, Kal Tire;
- Jeff Wallick, director of training, K&M Tire, and;
- Scott Weeden, vice president of sales, Barnwell House of Tires.
Voting is open only to eligible TIA members "in good standing," according to TIA officials. Members can vote via paper ballot and will receive information about the election by mail.
Members also can vote online on the association’s website. Voting opened on July 13 and will close on Sept. 1. “Election materials have been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies."
Results will be announced in mid-September, with the new board members taking office on Nov. 2, 2020, at TIA’s annual meeting during the Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show in Las Vegas.