TBC Adds Road Hazard Protection for Select Lines
TBC Brands has introduced a road hazard protection plan for select consumer and trailer tire lines. The one-year plan is backed by Automotive Business Solutions, which TBC calls “the premier administrator of warranty solutions in the automotive aftermarket.
“Beginning June 1, 2020, customers who purchase select Delta, Eldorado, Multi-Mile, National and Sumitomo passenger and light truck product lines or the recently introduced Power King Towmax Vanguard ST Radial trailer tire line will receive the protection plan at no added cost."
- Coverage for 12 months, from the purchase date or within the first 2/32nds of an inch of tread wear, whichever occurs first;
- Free tire replacement up to the retail price of the eligible tire;
- Flat tire repair reimbursement up to $20 for non-trailer tires;
- A user-friendly website for processing claims with simple upload features;
- A convenient program website outlining state regulations;
- Access to ASE-certified customer service representatives to quickly assist with questions and facilitate a smooth claim process;
- Fast reimbursement processing.
“We’re excited to provide added value and enhanced protection to select products within the TBC Brands portfolio at no additional cost to our customers or end users,” says Jon Vance, senior vice president of product marketing for TBC Corp. “With this hassle-free road hazard protection plan, dealers will be able to offer the extra benefits of replacement and repair coverages, while end users would be able to take advantage of a smooth, fast reimbursement claim process, if necessary.”