Nine Candidates Vie for 2021-2022 TIA Board Positions
Nine candidates, including two incumbents and seven newcomers, are vying for four open spots on the Tire Industry Association’s (TIA) 2021-2022 board of directors. Those elected will serve three-year terms.
Following are the board of director nominees:
- John Baldwin (incumbent), senior vice president of Discount Tire Co., Scottsdale, Ariz.;
- Billy Eordekian, president of 1-800EveryRim, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.;
- Scot Holloway, CEO, Bartec USA, Sterling Heights, Mich.;
- David Jordanger, chief revenue officer, Sonsio LLC, Arvada, Colo.;
- Chris Rhoades, senior product manager, technical solutions, BKT Tires, Copley, Ohio;
- Ryan Schrader, director of franchise operations, RNR Tire Express, Tampa, Fla.;
- Gary Schroeder, executive director of blobal TBR, Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (now owned by Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.), Findlay, Ohio;
- Leigh-Ann Stewart, director of health and safety, Kal Tire, Vernon, British Columbia, and;
- Don Vanderheyen (incumbent), vice president of commercial, Hennessey Industries, LaVergne, Tenn.
Voting is open only to eligible TIA members in good standing. Members can vote via paper ballot and will receive information about the election by mail. They also can vote online on the association’s website.
Voting opened in early-July and will close on Sept. 1.
Election materials have been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies. Election results will be announced in mid-September, with new board members taking office on Nov. 1, 2021, at TIA’s annual meeting during the Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
For questions, contact Sandra Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.