Voting Opens for 2022-2023 TIA Board
Thirteen candidates, including three incumbents, are competing for four open spots on the 2022-2023 Tire Industry Association (TIA) board of directors. Those elected will serve three-year terms.
Following are the board of director nominees:
- Gil Applegate, director of operations, Tredroc Tire Service, Elk Grove, Ill.;
- Bill Bailey, vice president of sales, customer service and training, Myers Tire Supply, Akron, Ohio;
- Rob Czukor, CEO of Tire Recycling Consultants, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.;
- Russell Devens (incumbent), director of safety & risk management, McCarthy Tire Service, Wilkes-Barre, Pa.;
- Billy Eordekian, president of 1-800EveryRim OEM Wheels, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.;
- John Evankovich, director of Sam’s Club Tire & Battery Centers, Bentonville, Ark.;
- Travis Glidden (incumbent), regional sales manager, Stellar Industries Inc., Garner, Iowa;
- Ed Jones, director of sales, Bartec USA, Sterling Heights, Mich.;
- Gary MacCausland, senior vice president of operations, VIP Tires & Service, Auburn, Maine;
- Eri Muca, global aftermarket TPMS manager, ATEQ TPMS Tools, Novi, Mich.;
- Craig Stevens, sales manager, Big Horn Tire, Gillette, Wyo.;
- Craig Tinklenberg, sales and safety trainer, Fuller Brothers Inc., Clackamas, Ore.; and
- T.J. Trum (incumbent), general counsel, Pomp’s Tire Service Inc., Kansas City, Kan.
Members can vote via paper ballot or online on the association’s website, www.tireindustry.org from July 1 to Sept. 1.
Election materials have been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies.
Election results will be announced in mid-September with the new board members taking office on Monday, Oct. 31, 2022, at TIA’s annual Membership Meeting during the Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show in Las Vegas.