Sentury Unveils Delinte Brand Medium Truck Tires
Sentury Tire USA Inc. is expanding the Delinte brand into the world of medium truck tires. The Delinte TBR lineup will include long haul and regional tires, including some with off-the-road capabilities.
The company is showcasing the new line in Booth No. 44079 at the 2022 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show.
Here's a look at the full lineup:
● Bandit Drive Open Shoulder, Regional
● Bandit Drive Closed Shoulder, Long Haul
● Bandit Trailer Standard Tread, Regional
● Bandit All-Position, High Way, Regional
● Bandit Steer Normal Depth, Regional
● Bandit All-Position, Off-the-Road, Regional
● Bandit Drive, Off-the-Road, Regional
“The full Delinte TBR line includes regional, long haul and off-the-road tires and will be on display at the 2022 sema show for dealers to see up close and in person and to talk with the Delinte Team about specific features and sizes,” says Maxwell Wee, executive vice president of Sentury Tire USA. “We are very confident that our customers will find what they are looking for in our Delinte commercial lineup.”