SEMA Releases Mobile App for 2016 Show
The latest iteration of the free Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show’s mobile app includes a list of 2,400 exhibiting companies, schedule of events, and seminar details.
By tapping a single button, mobile app users are able to create a list of exhibitors they want to see at the 2016 SEMA Show. Exhibitors are then added to a “favorites” list, which links to the booth number and a visual map showing where the booth is located.
Other features of the SEMA Show mobile app include:
- list of special events with dates, times and locations;
- ability to add events to a personalized Show Planner;
- ability to add personal appointments in the Show Planner;
- list of celebrity appearances;
- feeds of the official SEMA Show social media accounts, include Instagram, Facebook and Twitter; and
- details about ground transportation, including locations of hotel shuttles.
The 2016 SEMA Show mobile app can be downloaded at no cost from the App Store, or from SEMAShow.com/app.