Need Marketing Help? AAPEXedu Is the Answer
The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) is placing a big focus on marketing, branding, and customer relationships in its educational sessions as part of AAPEXedu 2016.
Here's the lineup of sessions for the marketing, branding, and customer relationships track. AAPEXedu is organizing its classes into five tracks. The four other tracks are: connected car opportunities, sales and purchasing, industry trends, and service professionals program.
Sessions in the AAPEXedu marketing, branding and customer relationships track will include:
- Next generation marketing: successfully positioning a brand or service with the millennial buyer;
- CRM is not a 4-letter word (Getting ROI from CRM);
- The digital seller: how to make the internet your best friend and dramatically increase sales success;
- How to become the Wikipedia of the industry to build your brand, business, and bottom line;
- Content marketing: story telling that brings bigger revenues with less selling;
- Customer experiences: start showing. Quit telling; and
- No! Really! What is your competitive edge?
A general session address by retired U.S. Air Force Gen. Michael Hayden, former director of the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency, will round out the 2016 AAPEXedu program. Hayden will speak from 8 a.m. to 8:50 a.m. (PST) on Nov. 2, at the Venetian in Las Vegas. The AAPEX General Session is free to all AAPEX attendees and no pre-registration is required.
The AAPEXedu program starts on Oct. 31 and runs throughout AAPEX, Nov. 1 through Nov. 3, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. All sessions are accredited by the University of the Aftermarket toward the Automotive Aftermarket Professional and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional designations.
All AAPEXedu sessions are offered at no cost to AAPEX attendees. Attendees are asked to register to reserve a seat in the classes they plan to attend as many sessions will fill up quickly. To register, visit www.aapexshow.com/newse.
AAPEX 2016 is expected to feature more than 2,200 exhibitors and 45,000 targeted buyers. Approximately 160,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from more than 140 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX. For more information, visit www.aapexshow.com.