ACDelco Honors Network’s Auto Pride and Parts Plus Members
Several members of the Automotive Distribution Network (Network) were honored by ACDelco during its 2016 national meeting.
Tonsa Automotive, an Auto Pride member based in Port Washington, N.Y., earning the distinction of 2016 Distributor of the Year.
The Parts House LLP, a Parts Plus member based in Jacksonville, Fla., received an honor for outstanding growth in key sales categories. The following Parts Plus members were also saluted for decades-long partnerships with ACDelco:
- Mid-America Parts Distributors, Memphis, Tenn., 70-plus years;
- Auto Supply Co., Inc., Winston-Salem, N.C., 60-plus years; and
- National Parts Supply, North Brunswick, N.J. 60-plus years.
ACDelco also recognized these Auto Pride members for 50-plus year partnerships:
- Fort Meigs Auto Electric, Northwood, Ohio;
- Precision Service & Parts Inc., Brookfield, Wis.; and
- RC Holloway Co., Salisbury, Md.
“The Network’s members have enjoyed a lasting, fruitful partnership with ACDelco for decades,” says David Prater, president of the Network. “As ACDelco celebrates its centennial this year, the Network looks forward to many more years of combined success.”
The Network operates under the brands of Parts Plus, Parts Plus Mexico, IAPA and Auto Pride. For more information, contact Bob Barstow at 3085 Fountainside Dr., Ste. 210, Germantown, Tenn., 38138, (901) 682-9090, or visit www.networkhq.org.
ACDelco is a division of General Motors Co.