TIA announces board election results
Tire Industry Association (TIA) members have voted to fill 13 seats on the organization´s board of directors.
Elected to serve one-year terms are:
* Ken Brown, Alan Brown Tire Center, Newport, Ore.;
* Wayne Croswell, ASA Tire Systems, Nashua, N.H.;
* David Inscoe, University Tire & Auto Center, Charlottesville, Va.
Elected to three-year terms are:
* John Adams, Big O Tires Inc., Littleton, Colo.;
* Gary Albright, Becker Tire, Great Bend, Ind.;
* Mike Berra Jr., Community Tire Retreading, St. Louis, Mo.;
* Bob Katz, Nu-Tread Tire Co., East Boston, Mass.;
* Bud Mullaney, Mullaney Tire Service, Matawan, N.J.;
* Tom Raben, Raben Tire Co., Evansville, Ind.;
* Warren Secord, Warren Secord Tire Factory, Kent, Wash.;
* Doug Swanson, Modern Tire Inc., Eden Prairie, Minn.;
* Mark Whaley, Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc., Garner, Iowa;
* Stu Zurcher, Transwheel Corp., Huntington, Ind.
Brown, Inscoe and Katz are new board members, according to TIA. "Our staff is looking forward to working with the new board," says TIA Executive Vice President Roy Littlefield.