TIA hires marketing director
The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has added Colleen Wood to its staff as marketing director. With the hiring, TIA's announced that its staff is now 100% complete.
Wood comes to TIA with 14 years of marketing and association experience. "Colleen has exactly the experience we need to move TIA forward without any gaps in member service," says Roy Littlefield, TIA’s executive vice president.
A number of staff changes occurred when TIA closed its Louisville, Ky., office in January. In addition to Littlefield and Wood, here's an alphabetical list of TIA's staff:
* Wilson Beach, director of sales.
* Brenda Catlett, director of finance and administration.
* Vickie Cunningham, receptionist/administrative assistant.
* Paul Fiore, director of business development.
* Becky MacDicken, director of government affairs.
* Chris Marnett, director of training.
* Sandra Martinez, director of operations.
* Patti McCafferty, executive assistant to the EVP/director of meeting planning.
* LaKisha Pindell, director of advertising.
* Lisa Rainey, training and certification coordinator.
* Kevin Rohlwing, senior vice president of education and technical services.
* Patrick Soluri, Web designer.
* Vickie Stract, billing assistant.
TIA also maintains three consultants: Marvin Bozarth, senior technical consultant; John Buettner, senior consultant -- OTR; and Mary Sikora, director of tire and rubber recycling.
"Our staff is strong and TIA will maintain the course we’ve set for the future of our members and the association," says TIA President Larry Morgan.