BFNT adds sizes to seven tire lines
Bridgestone Firestone North America LLC's Potenza RE050A, Potenza RE750, Dueler H/T and four other tire lines are getting new sizes.
Lines and sizes include:
* Bridgestone Potenza RE050 A (205/55R16 91 W, 225/50R16 92 W, 205/50R17 89 Y, 225/45R18 91 Y, 225/35R18 XL 87 W, and 285/30R18 93 Y);
* Bridgestone Potenza RE750 (235/35R19 XL 91 W, 245/35R19 XL 93 W and 275/30R19 XL 96 W);
* Bridgestone Potenza G009 (195/50R15 82 H, 205/50R16 87 H and 215/45R17 87 H);
* Bridgestone Dueler H/T (235/65R17 104T);
* Firestone Transforce HT (8.75R16.5LT 115/111R E, 9.50R16.5LT 121/117R E, LT235/75R15 104/101R C, LT215/85R16 110/107R D, LT215/85R16 115/112R E and LT225/75R16 110/107R D);
* Dayton Daytona ZR (285/60R18 116 H and 215/35R18 XL 84W);
* Fuzion ZRi (205/55R15 88 W, 195/50R15 82 W, 205/50R15 86 W, 215/35R18 XL 84 W and P275/45R20 106 V).
"We introduced these size additions early in 2005 because there has been such high demand from our customers to find suitable aftermarket replacements to their original equipment fitments," say BFNT officials.