Strut assemblies: all for one and one for all
To help technicians increase their chassis business in the growing suspension parts market, Affinia Group Inc. is marketing Raybestos Professional Grade Strut Assemblies.
The total market size for struts, strut cartridges, strut assembles, components and hardware is up 22% since 2008, according to Affinia. The strut assembly segment is up 92% since 2008.The size of the strut assembly market is predicted to grow at a rate of 30% to 40% per year.
“We constantly look for opportunities that align our customers’ needs with our brand and our product offering,” says Jeff Repaal, director of product development, Raybestos Chassis. “The ride control category has grown significantly during the past two years and presents a lucrative growth opportunity for our customers.”
Raybestos Professional Grade Strut Assemblies are comprised of premium parts "that safely restore the ride control and braking effectiveness of a vehicle," says the company. Features include:
* premium strut mount;
* powder-coated springs for corrosion resistance and longer life;
* seamless pressure tubes for strength and durability;
* low-pressure gas charged units;
* powdered metal pistons that provide precision tolerances for crisp blow-off valving;
* high performance oil for consistent damping force throughout operating temperature range;
* OE manufactured, single lip seals for good rod reaction and reduced friction; and
* exterior powder coat for corrosion resistance and long life.
In addition, all products are manufactured to TS and ISO Certification Standards. The designs are benchmarked to original equipment form, fit and function.
Raybestos is part of Affinia’s Global Brake & Chassis Group. For more information, visit www.raybestoschassis.com.