User friendly: new shop management software
Mitchell 1 has developed the next generation of its shop management software: ManagerSE and ManagerPlusSE v6.4.
ManagerSE is a new technology platform which improves upon Mitchell 1’s existing Manager v5 software.
“Mitchell 1’s ManagerSE and ManagerPlusSE offer an integrated approach to automotive shop productivity to help shops project a professional image, increase car count, increase revenue per RO, improve communications within the shop and maintain profitability,” says Anton Jagers, product manager.
ManagerSE v6.4 has a number of new capabilities.
* It is now compatible with 64-bit editions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
* The Microsoft SQL-based database provides enhanced stability and wireless capability.
* Eleven new online parts-ordering catalogs are available for Manager SE v6.4. "More are being added regularly," says the company.
* VIN decoding through CARFAX makes it easier to identify the vehicle’s configuration and helps make sure the correct parts are ordered from the supplier
* Modernized screen grids make it easy to find data faster. Grids are designed to be easily searched, sorted, and rearranged. Individual cells can be easily edited on the fly directly on the grid.
* A customized color shop logo can be included on estimates, repair orders, and Invoices.
* An integrated emailing function makes it quick and easy to e-mail estimates, repair orders, and invoices to vehicle owners.
ManagerSE v6.4 maintains the same benefits already provided by Manager v5.
Mitchell 1 ManagerPlusSE includes all of the features and benefits of ManagerSE with the addition of inventory control. Shops get a database on inventoried parts, automatic purchase order generation, historical trends and extensive reporting. With more than 40 inventory/purchasing reports, ManagerPlusSE allows complete control of inventory tracking.
For more information on Mitchell 1's new software, visit www.mitchell1.com.